About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Growing Old Gracefully

Gracie's wrinkles have swallowed up her eyes!!


Our sweet little pug has now entered the Senior category at 9 yrs. old.  
Tonight she patiently allowed Maddie to adorn her head with a headband, a hat, and a blanket.
It's not always stuff though...Gracie also get lots of kisses and pats while Maddie says, "good dog"  

3 comments:

  1. Gracie has been a blessing to your family! I'm so happy you guys have loved her so well and that her and Maddie have experienced such a wonderful bond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I think we are destined to be blog "friends". I found your blog through the I Heart Faces challenge and have been scrolling through your posts when I came upon this sweet girl! My family is currently owned by 3 fat, lazy and smelly pugs! Aren't they the best dogs? They are all so good with our daughter.
    And I am enjoying your sharing of your faith, so very inspirational! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Meg! Nice to meet you : ) I love making blog friends!

    ReplyDelete