About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Friday, June 15, 2012

A Very Important Question...

Kyle's been picking up the camera on the few occasions it hasn't been attached to me like a third arm. 

He's been getting some really good shots and what's even better is now there's actually a few pics of Mommy!! 

Here's one of my favorites he's taken lately...



So here's my oh-so-important question I've been wondering about for a while.
I really need to get my hair trimmed...should I get side-swept bangs or not? 
Tell me what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment