About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Palette Art Camp is Awesome!!

We had our first day at Palette Art Camp yesterday!
Maddie had so much fun!!

It's a great little camp put on by my friend Denise.  
She does an amazing job!  
Maddie learned about the primary colors and how to get the secondary colors.  
So much was packed into 2 hours!

Oil pastels!


 A butterfly project!


Sand art!

and best of all...finger paints!

Maddie gave Denise a big high five with her messy hands!  

Clean up was almost as fun as getting messy!

There was snack time.

But the biggest charm of this art camp is everything that happens in between projects too!!
Maddie got to pet the bunny!!

She fell in love with Clyde!

There was swinging...



and stick collecting!!


She had a blast and we still have two more days to go!!

Yay for art camp! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment