About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Meet Maci Rose Roberts

I love newborn sessions.
They are laid-back, easy going and completely on the little one's time schedule.  
In other words, they take time.  

But let me tell you, it's always time well spent.  
Especially when it's with good friends!

Here are some of my favorites:
We had to wait for these shots.  
This pose required little Maci to be in that deep, beautiful sleep.  
We almost gave up, because it was towards the end of the day and I didn't want to push it, but then we decided to give it a go....EEEEKK I'm so glad we did!

I also love getting some lifestyle shots of everyday life.
She was daddy's little girl on this particular day.  

I'm so happy for the Roberts family!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment