About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Beautiful Family- The Bauer's

I got to do another photo shoot last weekend.  I was super excited about this one because it just happened to be one of my best friends and her bea.u.tiful family.  I mean seriously, do they get any cuter than this?
 We had to cut the photo shoot a little short since little Ellie was teething and had enough.  These are some of my favorites.  
Those eyes!  I could go swimming in them!
 and some black and whites...
And look at these eyes...so beautiful.
love profiles of babies.
so romantic...I love this one in color and black and white


No comments:

Post a Comment