About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Up to No Good

Totally...guilty!

There's a reason our toilet paper holder has looked like this since Maddie became mobile at 17 months old.
The girl loves to play with toilet paper.  We have to keep it out of reach which means on the back of the toilet.  Sometimes we forget and leave the toilet paper roll on top of the empty roll and when she sees her opportunity, she takes full advantage!
One morning I woke up to find the entire roll of toilet paper swimming in the toilet.  
This morning wasn't so bad.  Just 1/4 of the roll strewn all over the living room.  
And she's not partial to just toilet paper.  Kleenex's are great too.  
After I cleaned up all the toilet paper, I found that she also emptied an entire box of Kleenex's onto the bathroom counter.  

So please....NEVER EVER EVER tell our little Mischief Maker about the thrills of tee-peeing!  She will no doubt embrace it with gusto and our neighbors will hate us!

1 comment: