About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Latest Photo Shoot- My Family!!

This weekend I was able to take pictures of my family.  I had a blast!  
I got some good shots that I really love.  I'm still in the process of editing, but I have a few shots ready. 

In order to get in the picture I had to set the timer and run!

This is by far one of my favorite shots.  Mom and Dad had no idea I was clicking.  These are usually the best photos with the most authentic smiles and expressions.  I haven't a clue what they were talking about, but it feels like a moment captured!

This next shot is a trick I learned when photographing boys.  It doesn't seem to matter how young or old, boys typically don't like getting their pictures taken.  Right before I clicked I told them to say, "BOOGERS!"  These expressions are the real deal!!  That's the best smile I've ever captured on Grady! : ) 

I wish I could have my Dad's old junky trucks for every photo shoot! Love this shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment