About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

31 for 21

Well, Down Syndrome has been a part of our lives for 4 years now and I had no idea that October was National Down Syndrome Awareness month! 
Who knew!!
So, I discovered this really neat project called 31 for 21


And let's just say I'm arriving fashionably late to the party!

You guys are going to love this...
The idea is to blog every day in the month of October  in order to raise awareness.
31 days in October for Trisomy 21.
It doesn't all have to be about Down Syndrome, just a post every day.  

Sooo...challenge accepted!  
You'll be hearing more from me this month than you probably ever wanted!  :)  


 

1 comment: