About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Starting a New Christmas Tradition

I've been thinking about holiday traditions a lot lately.  Now that Maddie is 2, I think its a perfect time to start some of our own family traditions.  I hope this one sticks (pun intended!) because it was lots of fun!
We are going to decorate the Christmas tree tonight while we munch on Christmas tree Rice Krispie Treats and sip hot chocolate!
Maddie did a good job helping me make them.

And she  couldn't resist a little test taste...


YUMMMY! What are some of your family traditions for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment