About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Great time with Family

Maddie and I took a little road trip while Daddy was away with work.  We went to see my family and Maddie LOVED playing with her cousins!  She had a blast.  Here's a few pics I got...
This is what happens when you try and tell an independent 2-yr-old what to do!

The whole gang (with the exception of an independent 2-yr-old)

Evan Thomas


The best group shot we could get...once again the results of an independent 2-yr-old.

Maddie with her PaPa...Starting to see a pattern?

Miss Em

Grady William
 Caleb Marcus

We had such a great time!  Love and miss you guys!  Can't wait to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment