About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Back from Big Cedar!

Maddie and I left with my parents last Friday to enjoy a little getaway in Branson at Big Cedar.  Kyle was in Dallas so he joined us on Saturday.  We had a really good time and the best part of this little getaway...we didn't really do anything!  It was just nice to relax and be with family. Big Cedar was beautiful.

 Day One
Maddie got to enjoy her first hot chocolate!
But only before she gave us some att.i.tude!
We had her all bundled up and when we got inside she was getting warmer and warmer.  When I took her hat and her coat off, she decided her sweater and dress should go too.  She was upset because we wouldn't let her take her dress off. : ) 
After enjoying hot chocolate, we went to play with the lincoln logs!

No comments:

Post a Comment