About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Last Day at Big Cedar

Day Four

I have to admit usually the last days of vacation are always bittersweet, but this time it happened to be my favorite day.  We didn't go anywhere or do anything but hang out, armed with my camera and good company.  It was a perfect day.  It started out with Maddie getting a kick out of the bubbles in the jacuzzi tub.

Next we set out on one of the hiking trails...

Stopped for some fun leaf-playing...

found out Maddie fits in well with royalty...
saw how Big Cedar does Christmas...
this is my reflection in a giant ornament!

took a family shot...
and ended with lots of hugs and smiles from our little princess...
If you ever get a chance to stay at Big Cedar, I HIGHLY recommend it!  We had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictorial blog! Thanks for sharing...Maddie is a little princess and definitely BIG CEDAR LODGE is a favorite of ours as well! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete