About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wrapping vs. Gift Bags

I always thought that you had to wrap gifts for the little ones so they could tear into them and make a big mess.  But along came Maddie.  She definitely prefers the tissue paper for now!


And the bag...it came home with us as a "toy".  She has given her whole heart to Elmo, and with his little picture on the bag, it could not be parted with.  A special thanks to Cousin Emilie for wrapping her lovely gift in the best bag ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment