About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Monday, December 27, 2010

A Great Christmas!

Christmas 2010 is over...already!  We had a great time with my family.  We began with brunch.  I made a frittata, and the best monkey bread EV-ER.  I used America's Test Kitchen recipe.  It takes over 3 hours to make, but it was so worth it!

Later, all of the family came out and Kyle made beef tenderloin roast with red wine sauce and horseradish sauce.  Mom made her famous scalloped potatoes, green beans, and salad.  YUMMY!


Next we opened stockings from Santa! (totally not our traditional Christmas this year, but my Dad had to work, so we switched things up a bit...you know just to keep it interesting!)
The boys got mustaches from Santa, and we all had a some fun with them!
meet Luigi



I hope all of you had a great Christmas too!  Even though I'm kind of sad Christmas is over, I'm not too sad because we will leave in a couple of days to celebrate Christmas and New Year's with Kyle's family. Yay!


1 comment:

  1. Your food pictures are so much better than mine. And another good tree photo!

    ReplyDelete