About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Time is Not a Friend of Mine!

Maddie is staying a few days with her Grammie and PaPa while I'm working on some sewing projects.  It's a good thing, too, because this is what happens when I sew...
I am the worst about leaving scissors, needles, pins, etc.  lying around.  Luckily, my boot found this needle before my foot did!  I must say though, I have been getting so much accomplished!  I will post pics of what's been keeping me busy in the future, but for now, I gotta get back to work!

On a side note, I did take some time out yesterday to meet a new little person in my life.  Meet Baby Ellie...
Isn't she beautiful?!  She was born Thanksgiving morning to a dear friend of mine and I know she is making her Mommy and Daddy very thankful!  Love you, Ellie!

1 comment: