About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another New Christmas Tradition

I was inspired once again by Mari-Ann at Counting Coconuts.  On this post she explains that she wraps up 25 Christmas books and each night her little one opens one up to read.  I had a hard time finding 25, so I resorted to the library for most of the books.  It helped that I didn't start right on Dec. 1.  We began our new tradition a few nights ago, but so far it's been really fun.  We use it for our bed time book.  It helps with a smoother transition for bedtime.  Maddie is starting to get more and more excited about unwrapping her book each night.  I'll definitely be hitting after Christmas sales to bulk up our collection!

1 comment:

  1. I love the wrapping paper you chose! Hooray for books and new traditions! :)

    PS: thanks for linking back to me!

    ReplyDelete