About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Monday, June 20, 2011

In the Garden

We've been busy in our garden lately.  Our carrots, beets, kale, and chard are doing great.  
We've also harvested our garlic...lots and lots of garlic! 
Still waiting on our tomatoes to ripen...it's so hard to wait!!
Maddie has loved her time in the garden...

Clean up is pretty fun too!

3 comments:

  1. Your garden produce looks great! Are you using the beet tops in smoothies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, we sure are! Carrot tops too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. geez, look at those carrots! we just havested some radishes this morning, not my favorite, but fun to pick:) your little girl is beautiful and your an amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete