About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Maddie's Playroom, Part 1

Maddie comes home today!!  I can't wait...I've missed her so much!  And when she gets home, she will see this...
Her new playroom!!!

This is her dollhouse she actually got for Christmas, but we never had anywhere to put it so the poor thing has never even seen it!! 
There's not a whole lot in the room right now, but I want to keep it simple and be thoughtful of what goes into the room.  I'm trying to create a peaceful, Montessorri-style playroom.  It's still a work in progress.  
I definitely want to do something like this in one of the corners for a reading nook.
I can't wait to see what she thinks of it and how she plays in the room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment