About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Silly Maddie

There's a few things Maddie loves to do around the house just to be silly.  Here's the first...
Smooshing her face against the patio door.  And second...


She absolutely loves walking around with things on her head (a towel, a scarf, a playsilk, a hat) so she can't see!  She was getting Gracie her toys but she had no idea where Gracie was so she would just yell out, "GAY-SEEEEEE!" and then toss another chew toy out.  It was hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment