About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Who Could Resist Painting?!

It's simple and fun.  

This week is Adam and Eve and apples.  
(Although, we are still wrapping up the days of creation from last week.)

Maddie loved yesterday because it involved one of her favorite things ever...painting!


She has always been very sensory-aware; give her a paintbrush and it will go right on her hands.  
She can't NOT put it on her hands, it just feels so good! 

and why should the hands have all of the fun..arms have feelings too!


The great thing is she loves to make messes, but she also loves clean up (yay!! the best of both worlds!)

We made a tree and today we get to add the apples on our tree!  
So much to look forward to : ) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment