About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hide and Go Seek - Maddie-style

Thanks to her cousins, Maddie has learned the great past time of hide and go seek. 

When it's her turn to count, you gotta be quick because she currently only knows how to count to 2!
If you're lucky, she may count two rounds of two, giving you 2 extra, coveted seconds.

She may not quite understand the true concept of the game because when it's her turn to hide, after you're finished counting and you shout, "ready or not, here I come" she immediately stands up with great exuberance and enthusiasm exclaims, "here I am! I'm over here! you got me!"
the hiding behind the pillow cracks me up!


I just love these times.   

No comments:

Post a Comment