About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Taking a Vacation

I'm sure no one has really noticed but I haven't posted for the last few days.  We're on Vacation!!  We're sort-of staying at Big Cedar in Branson, MO.  It's called The Cliffs at Long Creek a few miles from Big Cedar.  It's a big, big house that sits right on the lake.  It's beautiful!  Here's our bedroom...
 And our bathroom...

Maddie was super impressed with the bath soaps
She carried them around forever!

and our closet (also in our bathroom)...
Here's our view from our bedroom...
Then you head downstairs...
(which in and of themselves thrilled Maddie)

and you see this...

and you see this...
and you see this...

and then you round the corner and walk down the hall and you come to this...
the theater room!

with a big 93" projection screen
to watch American Idol!!

We are living it up : )  Will be on our way home tomorrow with lots more pictures to show you.



1 comment:

  1. Hi!! I was just trying to contact you because you are one of the Waverly Fabrics winners!!! It looks like you are on vacation, what I wouldn't give to go there, it looks beautiful! When you get a chance please email me at smashedpeasandcarrots[at]gmail[dot]com with your address!!

    Congrats!!! (and your daughter is adorbale!!!)
    XOXO,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete