About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Friends - New Ones and Good Ones

We met our good friends at the park yesterday morning for a play date.  The weather was beautiful, a little sunshine but not too much; a little wind but not too much; a little warmth, but not too much.  It was perfect.  I really wanted to get Maddie, Kyler, and Noah together for a picture...I know, I know it was asking a lot with three very busy toddlers.  This is the best I could do...
I had to get 'em when they were all contained! 
Kamrin (Kyler's baby sister) joined us in our little excursion too...
she did a little of this
and a lot of this  
Maddie is getting so big at the park!  Going down the slides all by herself and wanting to climb the big kid structures. 
One, Twooooo, 

  
THHRREEEEEE!!! 
She loves the slides and the swings but her FAVORITE thing is meeting new friends!  She really liked one little guy in particular...
They were so cute together!
Awww...so sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment