About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Easter Dress and the Basil Plant

 Remember this?


I did it!  I finished Maddie's Easter dress and I still have 3 days to spare.  You have no idea what an accomplishment this is for me.  I'm usually working on a project right up until the very last few seconds.  I'm getting better though.  I even bought a book on procrastinating but haven't got around to reading it yet!
So here it is!
Front view:
Back view:

Maddie and I went to the Farmer's Market yesterday morning and a very nice man gave Maddie a basil plant! It seems like every time we go out somewhere we get lots of love sent our way. Maddie doesn't know a stranger, and her favorite thing to do is meet new people.  I'm so grateful for how the people we meet embrace her!  To give a little love back I made this card to give to them next week when we go back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment