About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Marvelous Messenger Bag

The other day I was talking to my beautiful niece and she mentioned she needs a new bag...because she's starting a new school... as a 6th grader!? Wow.  That's really hard to believe.  
I knew I could sew her a messenger bag and this time the project was a huge success! 
It's a great tutorial. I followed all of her measurements as written and I like the size of it.  
I used Waverly Modern Essentials Sun Flair fabric for the outside and the coordinating indigo for the lining.  
I loved this project...I think I need one for myself too!!

I'm linking up to We Did It! Wednesday...check out some of the other projects floating around the bloggy world!


No comments:

Post a Comment