About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Party Planning Mode!

Maddie's third birthday is just a few weeks away so I am in full-on party-planning-mode! I LOVE planning her parties.  I realized I began this blog after her 2nd birthday party so I never posted pictures.  Last year we had a barnyard theme.  Here's  a few pics from the day last year...
My friend Marti made Maddie's cake! 


Maddie was dancing to e-i-e-i-o.
I sewed this barnyard "fort".  It was a lot of fun to make.

feed the corn to the cows

pick the apples and put them in the basket
These were the invitation we sent out...everyone got their own barnyard friend.

These were some finger puppets I made for goodie buckets that went home...
Dad made a chicken coop...

We had Easter eggs shaped like barnyard animals filled with candy inside

Opening presents was really exciting for Maddie!
It was a great party and we had a great day!

This year's theme: Sesame Street!

No comments:

Post a Comment