About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Rainbow Rice

We made Rainbow Rice this weekend.

It's an idea that's been floating around my head for a while and I honestly don't know why it's taken so long to make. It's SUPER easy and fun!  This tutorial gave me the little push we needed to get it made.
It just takes few ingredients...
Just put a couple of tablespoons of vinegar and food coloring (i like really vibrant colors, so I used 10-12 drops) with a cup of rice in a ziploc baggie,
and SMOOSH!
Then, lay the rice out on wax paper to dry and you are all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment