About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Try Taking Away Beloved Elmo...

and you get this.
 One morning (like around 7:30) I was trying to keep Maddie outside to play before it got too hot.  She was up for it for a while, but we have unfortunately set a little routine in place in the mornings that include watching Sesame Street.  As soon as she realized she should have been watching "Elmo-mo" outside time was ovvvveerrrr. 
We have been watching less T.V. but there will always be Elmo in the mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment