About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blessed

     "Do not hire a man who does your work for money, but him who does it for love of it. "
                                                            Henry David Thoreau

I have been blessed to have had a few photo shoots lately.  I just love my work!
I'm still learning new things with each photo shoot.

I got to shoot a lovely couple from church last week.  Harold and Terrie have been married 43 years!! We did the photo shoot in their house with some beautiful, afternoon light pouring in the west windows.  
I knew they were both coffee drinkers, and this was one of my favorite shots...

43 years later!!





I'm so blessed.
  I'm blessed to work with wonderful people like the DeShazo's.
  I'm blessed to have found work that feels like I'm right in God's pocket, doing what I was meant to do. 
I'm blessed to have a supportive husband and the time and resources to accomplish my dreams.  


"Commit everything you do to the Lord.  Trust him, and he will help you." Psalm 37:5

I had two other photo shoots last week that I'm still working on edits, and an upcoming newborn shoot that I'm so excited about!
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment