About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Photographer in Training

You know that phrase "life imitating art?"  
It adds a whole new meaning, when I see Maddie imitating me.  
This is Maddie taking pictures : )  


It's the cutest thing I've ever seen.  She "poses" her stuffed animals, then runs back 10-15 feet, gets her pretend camera out, takes a few pictures, then runs back to get her stuffed animals!! Aaaahhh, so cute!

I cannot WAIT until she gets older and can tag along with me on photo shoots!!  She's going to be the best assistant ever!! : ) 

so, it's been one of those weeks...when glitches seem to keep creeping up.  I haven't been able to post new photos from my recent photo shoots because our computer did something weird.  Luckily, I have an expert computer guy residing with us and can fix anything computer-related. I'm told it just takes time.  : {  

then, just when we are needing to take Maddie's glasses in to replace the scratched up lenses still under warranty for a little while longer, they are temporarily misplaced (yes, that's my euphemism for LOST!)  

{sigh} they will turn up somewhere strange, I'm sure.  Like in the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment