About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Hello World!

This is it.  
My last week of summer!
Next week I'll be heading to preschool.  
My Mommy has mixed feelings about it, but I know I'll be fine.  

I've been busy collecting things, packing and unpacking containers, watching Curious George and Mary Poppins, and perfecting my dance moves.  

The good thing about preschool will be playing games with the speech teacher.  
I don't know what the big deal is, I can say everything I need to and sometimes I just don't know why Mommy can't hear me.  
I have to repeat myself and raise my voice louder but for some reason she still doesn't hear!  
She just says, "I can't understand what you are saying, Why don't you show me."  
I have to keep things really simple so she understands!

Well, better go.
I have to make the most of my last week of summer!!

All my love, 
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment