About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Maddie Sees the Dentist!

Maddie had her first dental appointment Friday!  
She did great.  

They gave her a giant toothbrush and a stuffed dinosaur with giant teeth and her first reaction was to comb the top of his head.  : )  

But then we told her it was for his teeth and she did a great job brushing them!


She even brushed his tongue!! (while sticking hers out : ) 


She wasn't too sure about letting the dentist see her teeth...

but he was quick!

They called this first visit a "happy visit" and she was definitely happy!

By the way, if you are in the area and are looking for a dentist, we love ours! 
We see Dr. Spiva in Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment