About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Maddie's Easter Program and Dress!!


Yesterday Maddie had her Easter program at preschool. 

As a parent at a preschool program, you never know what to expect.  
I didn't know if Maddie would go to shut down mode, would she sing, would she stay on the stage?  

So, while everyone else filed in, found a spot and stood waiting for direction - this was Maddie...

In her own world...

completely oblivious...

The program was so cute!  I loved it so much.  Not so sure Noah was loving it though.
He makes me laugh! : )

AND..........

Maddie's Easter dress is almost finished!! I just have to finish sewing the edging on.
My next door neighbor crocheted the edging! 
 How amazing is this!! It goes perfect with the vintage vibe.  
She also crocheted me a headband that I plan on donning with my Easter outfit : )  
 {this is where I squeal with delight}

here is the back  view

and this is what I'm most proud of...
collar and button holes!

I did it, I did it, I did it!  
I had some serious doubts there for a while, and its far from perfect, but I did it! : ) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment