About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My New Favorite Website

Have you guys heard of Kiwi Crate?  
It's this neat company that encourages creativity in children and ships out monthly kits with everything you need to complete projects based on themes like dinosaurs, gardens, color, etc.  
It's $20/month and I haven't taken the plunge to sign up yet, but I'm really considering it. 

The other cool thing is they have a separate site that has a variety of activities and projects.  

You can save your favorite projects and search for ideas by theme or products you may have around the house.  
This separate site has been really cool.  
If you sign up for the email, they will send you a daily project idea to do with your kiddos.  

Here's one from last week:

Shredded paper snowman!  
It was an easy project and I had everything we needed already.  
It only took about 10-15 minutes so it's definitely something easy to work in throughout the day.  

I discovered Maddie loves feeling the shredded paper...ok, I confess...I made the snowman while Maddie played with the paper. 
But it was still time spent together and I had fun and she had fun so it's a win-win!!
Check out all the cool things you can do with your kids at The Studio
(or you can do while using your kids as an excuse!) : )

No comments:

Post a Comment