About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bringing the Snow Inside

Instead of getting Maddie all bundled up again, I decided to just bring the snow inside to play!
I filled half of the sink with icy, cold snow and the other half with warm, soapy water. 

It kept Maddie busy for about 15 minutes
 She practiced pouring...
and investigated the whisk.
yep, that's paint all over her face...we had just finished making Valentine's and I decided to just do one big clean up before naptime! : ) 
all in all, I think she liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment