About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Simple Things: Peanuts

Earlier this week, Daddy was snacking on peanuts and Maddie got up on his lap.  She observed, then began pulling peanuts out of the bag and putting them directly in the compost bucket.  Daddy had to fish out half the bag of peanuts by the end of snack time. : )


See the other simple things photos here

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful picture. Your daughter's face is just filled with childhood wonderment. A beautiful moment captured. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete