About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Keep It Up

Yesterday Maddie and I had to get outside and enjoy the nice weather.  We took out our left over Valentine's balloons.
We played a fun game of Keep It Up where you try to keep the balloon from touching the ground.  Maddie thought it was hilarious.  I'm not sure if it was the balloon floating up in the air or Mommy bounding across the lawn like a fool tapping the balloons back up to their rightful place in the sky.  All I know is it was fun! And if it takes acting like a fool to hear that sweet little laugh, I'll do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment