About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Calling all "Type A" Organizer Friends!!

I NEED YOU!!  I need you to tell me exactly how your brain works so I can implant all of your knowledge in this little head of mine.  I mean, I like who I am and all, but seriously...I have some major personality flaws.  Need convincing?  Take a look at the state of my house right now...




What in the world?! This is so crazy.  How do you keep a clean house?  Where do you put all those things that have no home?  What's your daily schedule like?  Help, help, help! 

3 comments: