About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Reclaiming My House

I've been super busy the last couple of days trying to reclaim our house from the clutter bugs!  My Mom and Dad came and got Maddie after they saw this post. :)   No really, they were in town and it just happened to work out for Maddie to stay with them a few days.  She has loved every minute of it and I have been able to get A LOT done! 
As I was digging through boxes of "stuff", I came across this quote that I had written down.  "Nature does nothing uselessly." -Aristotle
I had to take a little break and get out in nature.  Here's one of my favorite pics:
Get out and enjoy nature today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment