About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Day!

Yesterday we bundled Maddie up
and headed outside for some fun!
We had to re-arrange things over and over just so she could see!


We put her on the sled and she loved  it!  I wish you could hear her giggle at the bottom of the hill.  It took a lot of effort to play a few minutes in the snow but it was so worth it!  And unfortunately, I realized how out of shape I am.  A few runs up the hill and I was huffing and puffing and out of breath...so sad!  I was going to put off any exercise resolutions until next year, but now I'm reconsidering!

No comments:

Post a Comment