About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Look at What's to Come!

Aren't these fabrics awesome!  I wish you could reach through the screen and feel how soft and luxurious they are.  These little pretties are going to be Maddie's Easter dress!!  Yay! (that is if I can figure out the pattern...seriously pattern makers - isn't there an easier way to say what you want me to do?) I've already had to rip one seam, I'm sure there will be more, but at least I have a full month to get it done : )

Here's some pics of Maddie I took yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment