About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's My Birthday!

Yay for me, I'm 33!  I'm trying to document my birthday hour by hour with pictures, but I've already missed some important shots, and then my battery went dead.  Oh well!  Maybe I can still salvage the project.  So that's what's coming tomorrow, but for today...a few pics from our day yesterday. 
We headed to Edmond yesterday afternoon to get Maddie's glasses.
this picture was taken in the visor mirror

so was this one

There is an optical shop there that makes glasses specifically to fit children with Down Syndrome.  They are called Specs 4 Us and they were SUPER cute!!  They should be ready next week. 
After we ordered her glasses we met up with my parents and sister who were in town taking care of errands. 
We met for a late lunch at Red Robin

When Maddie saw Grammie and PaPa, she was more than excited!  She did her little happy dance she does when she just can't contain her emotions!  Pure exhilaration, it was!
PaPa was pretty excited too!

Grammie got some lovin's.  
And Aunt Christie and Maddie played a game with the coasters. 

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment