About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Day After

So today is all about just letting the fun of yesterday soak in. Thank you to everyone who sent birthday wishes!!  It really means a lot to me, and here's how my day went:

7:00 ish - I wake up before anyone else, let the dog out and enjoy a few quiet moments to myself.

8:00 ish - I've decided to pretty myself up on my birthday and I get ready and curl my hair

9:30 - Class begins!  I'm in my second photography class learning more than my little brain can take in, but enjoying every minute of it.  
really lame picture, i know but it's the best I got 
12:30 - Meet my friends Paige and Tracy for lunch at Pei Wei (No Pics!! I totally forgot!)

2:30 - Back at home, time for my annual birthday pic!

2:31- Battery goes dead in camera (booo!)  I promise I didn't break the camera! : ) 

3:00 - Daddy and Maddie make Birthday Brownies for Mommy!

6:30 - Battery is fully charged and ready to go!
7:00- a little pick up/ clean up time
Before 
After!
7:15 - Maddie and I jam out to Bon Jovi
7:30 - I confuse Maddie by using her plastic cucumber for a microphone...she tries to eat microphone.
7:45 - We play until bedtime

9:30 - I enjoy a glass of wine and read my Real Simple Magazine until my bedtime.

The End!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very nice birthday Sam. You are beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete