About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Day at the Zoo

We thought yesterday was a great day to go to the zoo.  So did everyone else!  It was busy!   Here's Maddie when she realized she would get to spend the day with her cousins...
She was also really glad to see Grammie and PaPa
The only thing Evan wanted to do all day was push Maddie in her stroller.  I think they both enjoyed it.
And when she wasn't in her stroller she was holding hands with Grammie and PaPa
Or sleeping on PaPa's shoulder

The Elephants are back at the zoo!!  After being away for a couple of years, a new habitat was built for them and it is really amazing.  
Maddie had lots of fun looking at the animals
And swinging...
and playing on the playground...
and being with her cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment