About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Our Bear Cave

Some houses have Man Caves or Craft Caves, but Monday Maddie and I had a bear cave.  We pretended to be bears coming out of hibernation! : ) She was REALLY excited to see the "cave" come together.  It looks more like a tent, but oh well. 
She also spent a lot of time playing with her play doh Ms. Kara gave us at our Sooner Start visit this morning. Her fine motor skills are really improving!
Yesterday we had a great time at the zoo.  I'll have lots of pictures to post tomorrow.  : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment