About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Monday, March 21, 2011

A Catch Up Post

I'm still playing around with a self-timer.  I really wish Maddie would have been in focus, but I love her expression.
My sisters and I spent Friday night at the Science Museum with my nephews and niece and my cousin's oldest son.  It was a LOT of fun!  It's a program called Bright Nights.  They have different themes each time and Friday night's theme was Flight. 
Here's some of the pics from the night...

The kids ate a cheese ball dipped in liquid nitrogen (I think).      

The segways were a big hit!
The younger kids went to sleep around 2:30, but the two older ones stayed up all night!

morning coffee...a MUST for all adults!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the first picture of you and Maddie. She is such a happy girl.

    ReplyDelete