About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Days to Hands on Play

I found this challenge over at The Imagination Tree's blog. It's 30 days of play prompts they email to you.  The goal is to spend at least 15 minutes of uninterrupted play with your kids each day.  We haven't always followed the play prompts for that day, but I have found when you are intentional about setting aside time to play, you play a lot longer than 15 minutes!  It's not too late to sign up.  Most of the materials for the play prompts are things you have around the house, so it's easy.

One of the play prompts were blocks.  Maddie has been nicknamed the Tower Tumbler. 
She takes her job very seriously as you can tell...

I love how a simple toy like alphabet blocks leads to so many happy things.  
Pooh Bear even joined in on the tower building adventures.


Go sign up!  Begin creating fun memories and don't forget your camera! 

No comments:

Post a Comment