About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Photography Biz

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!
We had a great time.  A bit of a catastrophe with the sweet potatoes which involved one too many sticks of butter, some spillage in the oven and lots of smoke, but we all survived.  And thanks to all the family members who tried the sweet potatoes...you were troopers.  : )  

I have been happily busy with my photography lately!! I have done 16 photo shoots to date.  I can't believe it.  It's crazy that I even get paid for this, it's so fun.  

Here's some shots of my recent shoots...
I got to shoot an amazing family from church.  I really wanted to capture how this family loves each other.  They are sweet, funny, and just so fun to be around!
One of the best examples of everlasting love I've seen. 

I'm a little partial to Daddy/Daughter relationships...love this exchange. 



I think I may have found a new favorite genre...Seniors!  At least if they are all like Carly.  We had 
so.  much.  fun.  I love how the pics turned out. 
love that smile!  Carly has such a bright, shining spirit about her and a heart of gold.  I think it shows through with this capture... I just love it!





one of my faves!!

We were SUPER excited when the train came!!  I clicked and clicked and clicked.
I still have two more photo shoots to edit and another project I'm working on.  It's good to be busy. : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment