About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat!

Holidays are so much more fun with toddlers!  We had a great time yesterday.  
First, I set up a little photo shoot for Tenley and Maddie.  Of all the pictures I have taken of Maddie, I have never "directed" her.  She pretty much does her own thing and not one that's easily directed. : ) But I thought I would give it a try.  These are some of the shots I got.

This is one of my personal favorites...


Tenley followed directions very well!  
Such a cute little ladybug!

We had the privilege of trick-or-treating with Iron Man.
and Spider Man!

This was Maddie's first time trick-or-treating.  She used to say Thank-you like, "tinks!" Last night, however, she would just yell, "Youuuu!"  And then follow up with a "By-eeee!" : )  

And trick-or-treating proved to be hard work and lots of stops were necessary...
and what better thing to do than count your candy at these frequent stops?!

Once her bucket was full enough to make these candy-counting-stops completely out of the question, she got shoulder rides from Daddy!

I would rate this the best Halloween ever!  
Plus, Maddie is more than happy to share her candy loot!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment