About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Maternity Shoot with Melinda!

Saturday afternoon I was so excited to do a photo shoot with my friend Melinda and the time was passing sooo slow! I still had about an hour before the photo shoot and I looked out at my backyard.  The lighting was absolutely perfect!  I called Melinda to see if she was ready to go a little early...I just had to take advantage of the little bit of cloud cover we had.  She was ready to go and we had the best time!! It's so fun when a plan comes together, and the weather cooperates and every shot seems like the one! It was hard to choose just a few favorites.  With a few more edits to make, these are my favorites so far...

There is something so wonderful and exciting and absolutely beautiful about maternity shots.  I just love them.  I was so happy to be able to capture this special time for Melinda.  This is her fourth and final pregnancy
(all boys!) Doesn't she look amazing!!! 

Can't wait to capture little Wesley when he arrives too!  Too bad I won't be able to just call Melinda up an hour early and go. Wesley will be calling the shots on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment